Paul Davis Emergency Services River Cities is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to institutional, residential and commercial structures from storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services River Cities, we are proud to have served Ashland for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!