Paul Davis Restoration of the River Cities is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to commercial, residential and institutional structures caused by fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Restoration of the River Cities, we are proud to have served Ashland for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and excellent customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by storm, fire, water, mold or other disaster, Call Paul!