Disaster Planning in Ashland, KY
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Ashland, KY following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.