Disaster Planning in Ashland, KY
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services River Cities today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.