Ashland Disaster Planning
One of the most important parts of business operations in Ashland is ensuring business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.