Effecient Water Damage Experts Near You
No home or business is immune to major water damages. Basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall can all cause major damages. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your home is to call the professionals as soon as possible. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will examine and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
Detecting Water Damage
Every house has appliances that are important to everday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often cause more damage than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, an appliance could cause major problems by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage effeciently. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
How to Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few tips on how you can avoid water damage:
- Regularly examine your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you can turn off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Restoration Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.