Avoiding Water Damage
No business or home is immune to water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your building can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will inspect and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on. But a broken appliance can cause signficant issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can flood and cause major problems. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our experienced water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
You Can Prevent Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your home and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger burst, reach out to the efficient water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’ Water Damage Mitigation Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
We Have Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.